We’ve all built reports to identify records that support some business process.
Often we want to do something with those records from the report – for example, let’s walk through how to stream a report (on a row-by-row basis) into a Flow.
- Create a new Saga called Report to Flow
- Add a new step by selecting Report Runner Service
- Configure the step by entering the Developer Name of the report
- Add another step by selecting Flow Service
- Configure the step by entering the the Developer Name of the flow
Video: stream Reports into Flow
Now the saga runs the report, then sends every row into Flow in a separate execution context. The report columns bind to the input variables of the flow.